Tuesday 8 September 2015

Back in my onesie

I have given the blog a fresh new look in the hopes that I will finally get blogging again.

A lot has happened over the last few months.  Nyron Designs is closed after a year of trading and I am going it alone with a new venture called Xanderous Creations.

I am still making DT projects for Fernli Designs and here is a video of my latest DT make for them.


I have so many ideas in my head.  My biggest hurdles are time and being able to stick to a project long enough to finish it instead of jumping on the next idea I have come up with.

There are still too many unfinished pieces on my table, but I am getting there.

Hopefully I will be blogging at least once a week from now on.  That is the plan  any way.

TTYL

Laters

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment