Sunday 19 October 2014

So busy, but so good.

Phew what a week.

Monday saw Sharon and myself at Broadditch Farm Shop chatting to them about Nyron Designs.  I am so happy.   They have agreed to take on some of our stock.  So later this week, you will be able to find our Spooky Lane houses there.


If you would like to keep up to date on what stock we have where, join our page Nyron Designs on Facebook.

I have also been showing off my new Design Team make for Fernli Designs


If you would like to see more views of my make, please click on the "MY Fernli Designs" tab at the top of this page.  There you will find short videos of my design team pieces.

Most of this week has been taken up with work and preparing to build the houses for Broadditch Farm.  I also squeezed in time to work on this piece. 


I will post full pictures of this one as soon as it is finished.

Right.  I'm off for a cup of coffee.  Hope the next week treats you all well. 

Laters

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment