Sunday 13 July 2014

Oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree

Yes you guessed it.   I made my first Christmas card.  It had to be done. I have been hoarding a Christmas Tree from Fernli Designs  since last year and it was perfect for the card I was making so I finally used it.


Over at Crafters @ Play we have an acetate card challenge running.  I made a card as an example for that (I will show you that one further down) and was asked for a tutorial, so I made this one.


Close up of the tree.  I sprayed it with a green mica spray and added gems.


This is the original one that I made for the challenge.  


I like these cards because they don't take long to make, they are different to what you can buy in the shops, and they fold flat to go in the envelope.  Whats not to love.  Added bonus is you can easily make photo frames using the same technique.  Great to do with kids.

I need to work on the video for my Design Team project, so I need to get going.

Laters

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment