Sunday 14 September 2014

What happened??

I don't know how it happened.  Any one that knows me and my crafting knows that I don't really do pink and girly or shabby chic, but some how I think I have done a bit of both.


I have used one of these wooden book boxes to make this.....


I have used 6x6 Fairy Bell Collection Papers from Prima Designs and Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I have used Keys 6 mixed Large and the mini hearts from Fernli Designs.

Now the mini hearts are not always available and when they are, they sell out fast, so I suggest you join the Facebook group as that is where they announce the new stock and what has come back in.  In addition to that, they run a monthly event where you can post a picture of something you have made with their products and a winner is chosen at random who wins some of their great products to play with.

I couldn't decide which pictures to show of my book box as I took so many, so if you would like to see more of the details on this piece click on the "MY Fernli Designs" tab at the top of the page to see a short video.

I'm off to cook some dinner

Laters

Naomi x

1 comment: