Wednesday 10 September 2014

Burlap Binder

Life and work have been getting in the way of crafting, but I really REALLY needed to craft.  I have been hoarding a FEW of my Fernli Designs embellishments and I figured that they really should be used rather than hiding them away in a drawer.  So I have used them on this Design Team project.

This is an A5 binder that I bought from Paperchase for £3.  I have covered it in burlap using matt mod podge and then I added a few of my favourite things.  The heart frame is really versatile and I love finding new ways to use it.  I have painted this one with "Rich Red" emulsion matt paint and then dabbed on some Treasures Gold Renaissance gilding wax.


My current and long time fave is the fancy keys.  They come as a pack of 5.  I keep saving them for that special project, which is silly as I can always buy more and they are so reasonably priced, I can buy more than one set at a time lol.  I used two of the keys in the end.  I painted one with Rich Red and one with Powder purple.


I have also used a circle art tile (so many uses for these) and two of the flourish 2.  These come as a pack of 6 and you get 3 different sizes in the pack.  I need to buy more of these as I only have 2 left and I already have plans that will require more than two {grinz}.


If you would like to see the video for this make, please click on the tab at the top called "MY Fernli Designs".

I'm off to take another look at my big project and see what needs doing next.

Laters

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment