Wednesday 30 April 2014

Crafty to do list

I have a busy day planned.

First on my to do list is to create a video slide show (my first) with narration to explain what is going on. Nerves a plenty here.

In addition to that I want to put a couple of coats of gesso on the two canvases that I covered in hessian yesterday and emulsion a couple of book boxes ready for decorating.  Does any one else have crafty to do lists?

My head is so full of ideas right now that I don't know where to start.  I work with some amazing ladies in the CFG groups and we are always planning the next lot of challenges, projects and swaps and top of that we try to find time to make stuff for our selves.  Yes we want to join in too :D

I'm keeping very busy at the moment and I like it.  Crafty play time keeps me kinda sane.


Here is another sneaky peek at my hessian canvas.  All will be revealed tomorrow I promise.

Time I got started on my list.

Laters

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment