Tuesday 1 July 2014

Happy days

Today is a good day.  I have finally been able to show off my first design team project for Fernli Designs.  I have to admit that I was worried when I took this position on because the existing design team are so talented.  I feel a bit more relaxed now and my second project is nearly finished and I am still making notes on things that I want to make in the near future.


My second piece of good news is the announcement of our first scrapbook challenge over at Crafters @ Play  The Lovely Heather has set it up and is offering a prize to the challenge winner.  There are two sketches available.  All you have to do is do a layout featuring your self at any age and use some paint on your layout.


I'm off to do a bit more of my happy dance :D

Laters

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment