Saturday 19 July 2014

New Design Team make

I am so pleased to be able to show this off.

As some of you may know I am lucky enough to be on the design team for Fernli Designs.  A must have if you are looking for quality wooden embellishment, alterables, storage options and more.  All at very reasonable prices.

This is my second make for them.


This is made from 2 sheets of 12x12 kraft card, 2 sheets of 12x12 design paper (if you didn't used patterned card) and 4x Window frame 6 sections and some vellum.  If you would like the full instructions, please click on the "MY Fernli Designs" tab above.


I have used a battery operated tea light inside to light it up.

I'm already making plans for another one of these with a different twist as I was thinking up new ideas before I was even half way through this one :)

Dinner time now so I am off.

Laters

Naomi x

3 comments: