Thursday 12 June 2014

Creative mode

Well a new box of Fernli Designs goodies landed on my doorstep yesterday and I just can't put in to words how happy that made me.  Here is a video of what I received.


So right now I am in planning mode.  I'm scribbling down ideas for what I can make and the odd note on more that I need.   I have already realised that some of my plans require more than I currently have in my stash.  So some crafty shopping may be needed or plans may need to be changed.

I'm going to try to make tutorials for everything that I make, so keep an eye on my tab at the top called "MY Fernli Designs"

Well I'm off to scribble some more.

Laters

Naomi x

1 comment:

  1. oooh looks like I'm gonna be keeping an eye out on you too in the near future hehehe. Can't wait to see what you come up with x

    ReplyDelete