Sunday 8 June 2014

Like a kid at Christmas

I have been in a bouncy happy mood since yesterday.  In fact I have bee grinning like a loon and carrying on like a kid with a new toy.  Why?  Well I got asked a question yesterday that I could only dream of being asked.

I have been asked if I would like to be a regular design team member for Fernli Designs and of course I said yes.  I had already been given a guest design spot for December, but this means that I will be making regular projects for them.  I'm still grinning a day later.  Just in case you haven't figured it out yet, I love love love their products.

I have bought from other companies dealing in wooden embellishments before, but you just can't beat Fernli Designs for quality and competitive prices.  The fact that they make steampunk bits is a big bonus for me, but it is their flourishes that I can't currently get enough of.

I've made a few changes to my life recently.  I have stepped down as admin from CFG.  A great collection of groups, that I have been a part of since February 2013.  Being a group admin takes up a lot of time and energy so I am going to take a few weeks to decide what I want to do next and just craft for the fun of it.

I'm also starting to get more exercise.  Not for weight loss as much (though I definately need to loose loads) and more for health and fitness.

Before I go I wanted to show you a layout that I recently made.


This is my youngest, Xander


I was worried about putting flowers on a boy layout but I think it works.


Just one week old.

I need to go scribble down more ideas

Laters :)

Naomi x

2 comments:

  1. Great news and couldn't be offered to a more worthy crafter. Congratulations and keep grinning you've made the sun shine today :-)

    ReplyDelete