Monday 2 June 2014

Just a little bit

Today's make was inspired by one made by Tammy Henderson.  I think her bench is metal, but it has so much work in it.  It's amazing.

Apologies in advance, but lots of pictures on this one.


This bench is dinky.  It is 4 inches wide and 3 inches high. I decided to go with over sized flowers and baubles because it suited my mood.


I love this heart clover flourish.  I'm ordering more now that I have played with this one.


Here you can see the two fence panels I used to make the main part of the bench.  I will put links to all of the pieces that I used at the end of this post.


Flourish arm rests


This was so much fun to make.  I will definately be making more.

I used :-

Heart Clover
Flourishes 2 (6 set)
Fence
Mini Hearts
Tiny Diamonds. (Special order)

I'm off to play some more.

Laters

Naomi x

4 comments:

  1. ooooh that is so cute and pretty .... great use of the fence pieces xxxx

    Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that us gorg. Thought it was bigger until I saw your fingers in pic. Absolutel love it. Can you teach me how to make one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do a tutorial as soon as I get my next order xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete