Sunday 15 June 2014

Weekend of tutorials

Hi Bloggers

This weekend I had three tutorials spread over 2 desks.  I am really pleased with myself at the moment because two are going really well and the third one is finished.

The completed one explains how to make the bench I showed you in Just a little bit using Fernli Designs products and you can find it on "MY Fernli Designs" page along the top bar.  I have turned the photos into a video and it is so easy to make that I think a child could do it.


Crafters @ Play is doing well.  There is a talented bunch of crafters in there already and you wouldn't believe that some of them are still fairly new to the world of crafting.  I'm still making plans, but it is too early to tell what is working and what needs tweaking, so I can relax and  just enjoy a bit for now.

Time for me to go cook dinner so laters for now

Naomi x


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous project Hun and I love the use of the fences ... Great idea ..... LOVING they new group and you are so right there are some very talented crafters there ....

    Hugs Tina xxxx

    ReplyDelete