Wednesday 7 May 2014

Construction

Yesterday I mentioned my crafting style and it reminded me of a video I made a little while ago about my journey into construction.


This is a video that explains how I got started.  It shows some of the things that I have made (both good and bad) and what I have learned along the way.



This is one of my earliest constructed makes.  I'm really proud of it because I didn't have any instructions to follow and it came out better than I had expected when I started it.  It is made from 480gsm card stock and the papers are Heartfelt Creation.  Can't say enough good things about that make.

Dishes are calling so I had best get on, but I hope you all have a great day.

Laters

Naomi x

2 comments:

  1. this is fab, can imagine that filled with yummy goodies. Would make a great gift, you should be proud xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra. It's been sitting empty since I made it. I really should put something in it. The plan was to put a mini album in it, but that never happened. Maybe I can keep my paper flowers in it :)

      Delete