Saturday 3 May 2014

Happy National Scrapbooking Day

I would love a whole day of scrapping to celebrate, but unfortunately work calls.

I started a little project last night (wooden) and if I am not too tired tonight, I will do a bit more work on it. So far it is going well and I'm looking forward to showing it to you.

Since I don't have a new project to share with you today, I would like to share with you a few of my previously made scrapbook layouts.


The picture is of my eldest son who is now 23.  This is a simple layout that I used to make a tutorial for this months challenge on CFG Scrappers


I haven't found the right photo yet, but I had the layout in my head so I had to make it.


This started off as 2 sheets of 12x12 white card stock and 2 pieces of black for the photo matts.  A lot of inking and die cutting later and I had this layout.  I love creating my own backgrounds.  I have some new brightly coloured shimmer mists to play with so look out for some really bright layouts from me.

Need to go iron my uniform, but have a great day.

Laters

Naomi x

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful layouts Ny.... Really love the first one xx
    Many congrats on your DT spot with Fernli Designs ... I can't wait to see what you make ... Xxxx
    Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina x Congrats to you too on your Fernli Designs DT spot xx

      Delete