Wednesday 21 May 2014

On it's hols

Sorry that I haven't been posting recently, but my mojo took an unauthorised holiday.

Well it came roaring back today thanks to this talented lady Jen Paris Waugh I absolutely adore her suitcases and I am going to have a go at making one.  The ideas are perculating and I have started drawing out plans for how much chipboard I will need.

I have already chosen the papers I will use and I'm already thinking embellishments.  My mind is working faster than I can scribble down ideas.

I have also started work on a new mini album designed by Deborah Hemsworth, who is one of the admins on CFG Minis with me.  This is quite exciting for me as I have not worked on a mini designed by some one else before.

Before I run off to play with chipboard I just wanted to share my tag box with you.  I still need to work on the inside, but I'm quite pleased with the outside.  It is the first time that I used fabric on a project and faux leather.


Please excuse the mess in the background, but I don't craft tidy.


I made the flowers myself.  There are 3 in that cluster.

I'm off to cut chipboard now.

Laters

Naomi x

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely item you have worked on Naomi. Can't wait to see the suitcase you are planning. They look stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete