Friday 16 May 2014

Finished :)

I finally finished it.  I have been working on a desk organiser from Fernli Designs now.  It was a n easy project, but I kept getting distracted by other things so it took longer than it should have to complete it.

I'm so pleased with it.  It is a simple make with not too much flash, but it looks just the way I thought it would in my head.  I love it when a plan come together :D




I put 5 small wooden beads on the bottom to give the illusion that it is supported by the flourishes on the side.  You can't see them in these pictures.

You can find the desk organiser here and the decorative panel here.  I used the large panel on this project.

I'm off to do some housework.  If my parcel arrives on time I will be doing some scrapping later with some scary looking papers.

Laters lovelies

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment