Thursday 15 May 2014

Inky Fingers

Inky fingers are my happy fingers.  Why?  Because if I have inky fingers, it means I am creating and creating makes me happy.  I love working on unplanned projects where I don't think I just make.  See where the creative process takes me.  I think some of my best makes have come from that.


The top of this wooden box started out as a sheet of A4 thin card.  A digi stamp and a lot inking later and I had this.


Lots of inking and stamping with distress ink on this one


The paper I used to decorate this box what plain white.  I inked with milled lavender and dusty concord distress inks and then stamped with dusty concord to get the pattern before gluing it to the box.


Again I have inked and stamped onto plain white card stock.

I have about two thirds of the current colours of distress inks and I still want more.

Any way, my inking is waiting to be finished.

Laters

Naomi x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely boxes, 1 is such fun, 2 is gorgeous and I love the paper peeling back to reveal the treasure on number 3. 4 is juat elegant. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete