Sunday 4 May 2014

Feeling inspired

I only managed four hours of sleep last night.  Why??  Because I had so many crafty ideas running around my head that even sketching things out didn't help.  I'm sat here this morning with 2 projects started and another begging to come out.  My brain is going a mile a minute and you know what.... I think I like it.


I have just finished the topper for a card I am making for the weekend challenge over at Crafty Fairy Godmothers.  (You can find the link in my side bar).  I have used a Kenny K digi stamp and two distress inks (Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint.)

I love digi stamps.  They are very versatile.  You can resize them, flip them and if you know how, layer them.  The Kenny K ones are my absolute fave, but I also like Saturated canary and a few others.  I'm still working on my colouring technique. I'm using copics at the moment, but I don't have nearly enough of the colours yet.  I'm trying to decide if I should change to another brand of pen as they are not cheap.  Nearly £3 each.

Well my crafting is calling my back.  If I actually get one of those projects finished today I will share a pic or two.

Have a good Sunday :)

Laters

Naomi

1 comment: