Friday 2 May 2014

Shocked and ecstatic

I have been doing a happy dance since last night.

Do you remember that I said that I was going to apply for a design team a few days ago?  I really didn't expect to get picked when I applied, but last night I got the email and I am officially Guest Designer for Fernli Designs in December.

If by some chance you haven't heard of them yet, check out this link Fernli Designs  So many yummy goodies to play with and they are coming out with new designs all the time.  All of the wooden embellishments that I used on my hessian canvas came from them.

I'm off to bounce around some more and then I think I should go play with some of the goodies that I bought from them last week (errr I have another order on the way, so I may be slightly addicted.).

I will try to get another post up later if I manage to finish what I have planned in my head.

Laters lovelies

Naomi x

8 comments: