Sunday 11 May 2014

Sunday Sunday

I'm sitting here in my pink and black spotted pj's today.  I'm part way through a card, but my iron is low so everything is taking forever.

I have seen some gorgeous layouts today.  Some are in the CFG groups and some on Pinterest.  A chat with a friend led to me scoping out dies on the Sizzix website, but I have been very good and didn't buy anything.

I think my mojo is buried under my quilt snoozing today, so I am going to be researching new inking techniques on Youtube and Pinterest today, to try when I have a bit more energy.

My Back 2 Basics videos have been well received.  I understand I can set up a page on my blog with links to my tutorials, so I am going to see if I can work out how to do that.

So much to see and do today.  Let my mojo take a day off,  that's okay, because I plan to work it once it wakes up :~D

Laters

Naomi x

1 comment:

  1. Just take it one step at a time hun and things will fall into place. Can't wait to see finished projects xx

    ReplyDelete