Sunday 11 May 2014

Digi crazy

I'm loving getting back into using my digi stamps.  My only problem now is I need more pens.  I have a limited amount of Copics, which I love, but they are are not cheap and I need more colours.

This is one of the projects that I wanted to get finished today


The image is Captain Lock from Kenny K. I have had this one for a while and she is one of my favourite Steampunk girls.  Jetpack Jayne is my other favourite, but they are all good.  I'm going to try to use one of my goth girls next as those are a lot of fun to do.  I think Devilish Donna is my favourite one of that set.

House work calls

Laters


Naomi x

3 comments:

  1. Fabby card and am right there with you on a few points (limited copics - fab pens - addiction to the Kenny K digis and jetpack jayne is also one of my faves) looking forward to seeing more of your projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job with this image! The card look fantastic.

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Kenny K. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the corner die cut! Terrific coloring too! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    {hugs}
    Regan
    Team B{iker Girl}

    ReplyDelete